Win with IGA Online Consumer Promotion
1st November 2015 to 30th April 2016
Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the promotional advertisements form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Western Australia. Entrants must be over the age of 18. Directors, managers and/or employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter or of retailers, or of suppliers, associated companies or agencies of the Promoter are not eligible to enter.
3. This competition commences at 12:00am (WST) on Sunday, November 1, 2015 and closes at 11:59pm (WST) on Saturday, April 30, 2016 (inclusive) (the “Promotional Period”). All references to times and dates in these Terms and Conditions are references to WST. During the Promotional Period, there are six competition deadlines as follows:
- November entries must be received by 11.59pm Monday 30/11/15 to take part in November’s draw. 10 prizes will be drawn from all entries. The draw will take place at 9am on Tuesday 1/12/15.
- December entries must be received by 11.59pm Thursday 31/12/15 to take part in December’s draw. 10 prizes will be drawn from all entries. The draw will take place at 9am on Friday 1/01/16.
- January entries must be received by 11.59pm Sunday 31/01/16 to take part in January’s draw. 10 prizes will be drawn from all entries. The draw will take place at 9am on Monday 1/02/16.
- February entries must be received by 11.59pm Monday 29/02/16 to take part in February’s draw. 10 prizes will be drawn from all entries. The draw will take place at 9am on Tuesday 1/03/16.
- March entries must be received by 11.59pm Wednesday 31/03/16 to take part in March’s draw. 10 prizes will be drawn from all entries. The draw will take place at 9am on Friday 1/4/16.
- April entries must be received by 11.59pm Saturday 30/04/16 to take part in April’s draw. 10 prizes will be drawn from all entries. The draw will take place at 9am on Monday 2/05/16.
4. Each draw will take place at 218 Bannister Road, Canning Vale, WA 6155.
5. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
6. Despite anything in these Terms and Conditions, any entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service, will be void.
7. To enter the competition, each entrant must, during the Promotional Period: Go to www.igaonline.com.au and follow the links to a store specific website or go directly to a store specific website; and Complete and submit that entrant’s personal details as requested.
8. Entrants are eligible to enter the competition once during the Promotional Period. For the avoidance of doubt, only one entry is required for the entire competition. Unsuccessful entries entered in a particular month will be carried forward into the next month’s draw until the end of the Promotional Period. Entry must be fully completed. Entry must contain a current, correct, active and valid email address and mobile telephone number. Any entry not complying with these conditions will be deemed invalid at the judge’s sole discretion. Entrants are only permitted to win one prize in each monthly draw. The entries of winning entrants will be carried forward into the next month’s draw until the end of the Promotional Period. Entrants must respond to the email sent by Metcash to verify their nominated email address within five (5) working days. If the entrant does not respond within five (5) working days, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn from the entries for that month.
9. The winner will be notified by telephone after the prize draw. In the instance that the winner cannot be contacted on the phone number provided within five (5) working days, the prize will be forfeited by that winner and a new winner will be drawn from the entries for that month.
10. There are a total of sixty prizes. Each prize consists of a $100 gift card for redemption at participating IGA, Supa IGA or IGA Xpress stores throughout Western Australia within 12 months of the date of issue. Total prize pool $6,000. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. The IGA gift cards will be sent via registered post. IGA gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue (and not from the date of receipt by the winner). IGA gift cards are subject to IGA Gift Card terms and conditions available at www.iga.com.au All IGA stores are independently owned and operated, and as such, not all IGA stores sell or redeem Gift Cards. IGA is not responsible for loss or damage to gift cards. Once IGA gift cards have been sent to the winner, they become the sole responsibility of the recipient.
12. The prize/s must be taken as supplied. IGA gift cards are neither exchangeable nor redeemable for cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
13. All additional costs incurred will be at the expense of the winner.
14. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners of each draw will be posted on the IGA website www.igaonline.com.au and via E-Newsletter to active subscribers, after the winners have been contacted (i.e. on or shortly after 1/12/15, 1/01/2016,
1/02/2016, 1/03/2016, 1/04/2016 and 2/05/2016). The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed and/or not received at any time during the Promotion Period.
15. It is a condition of entry that all prize winners agree to have their name and suburb published for publicity purposes if required. By participating in this competition, entrants signify their acceptance of all conditions and the requirement to participate in promotional activity if required.
16. By participating in the competition, entrants agree to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winner agrees to grant the Promoter a perpetual and exclusive licence to use their name, likeness, image and/or voice in all media worldwide and the winner will
not be entitled to any fee for such use. The winner agrees they will not, and will ensure that their companions do not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation.
18. All contestants release from, and indemnify the Promoter, their related bodies corporate and all associated agencies against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
19. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. The Promoters’ decision will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice (subject to obtaining the prior written approval of the Gaming and Wagering Commission). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. The Promoter is Metcash Food & Grocery Limited (ABN 13 008 667 650) of 1 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113.